Personal Finance Software Options For Your Mac Computer
So you just got a new Mac huh? And now you’re trying to figure out how to make the transition from life as a Windows user to a new operating system. Finding the right personal finance software can be a challenge. If you were using Quicken on your old Windows computer, you’ve probably heard that there is a version of Quicken just for the Macintosh computer. Unfortunately, many of the features found in Windows Quicken. Also, using an emulator (letting you run Windows applications on a Mac) can get complicated and is prone to its own set of problems. So now what to do?
I suggest looking into Liquid Ledger. This personal finance software solution comes with a robust set of features which can help you track your money down to the last cent. The goal of any good money application is to let you see what you’re spending and what you’re bringing in. Once you determine this, you can make wiser choices about how to budget your money. Here are some features that Liquid Ledger offers:
* The program saves you time and energy by allowing you to automatically schedule regularly occurring payments. The software will alert you when the payment is due, keeping you from having to remember all those bills. You also have the peace of mind that forgetting a payment is a thing of the past.
* Create a budget, then compare how much you planned to spend against how much you actually spent. This lets you see your situation all during the month and find out why the money always seems to disappear.
* Liquid Ledger lets you create powerful reports that let you determine your net worth.
* If you’re a programmer (or even if you’re not), you can use AppleScript to automatically perform repetitive tasks within the program, saving you even more time!
* Travel a lot? Need an application that lets you go back and forth between different currencies? No problem! Liquid Ledger seamlessly transfers funds from one account to another in any number of currencies.
* Liquid Ledger uses bank jargon you’re already familiar with as a customer. This means you won’t be left scratching your head wondering what this or that means.
* You can print your own checks…how cool is that! As long as you have either a laser-jet printer or inkjet printer, you can use the drag-and-drop GUI to create custom templates.
* No need to enter data over again from your old OS-you can import (and export) account information in QIF, CSV, and OFX formats.
Using Liquid Ledger, you can track transactions, keep up with investments, and balance your checkbook, all inside a straightforward user interface that’s a snap to learn. So if you’re making the switch from Windows to Mac, you owe it to yourself to take a look at Liquid Ledger for your personal finance software needs.